[pmwiki-users] question about include

Peter Schwegler peterschwegler at quicknet.nl
Tue Jun 23 15:55:30 CDT 2015

Hello to all

Is there a way to combine the include-action with a pagelist, in order
to display the contents of several pages instead of just a list of the
page names?
This is not possible with the regular include, and I could not find a
cookbook recipe. I would like to use it as something like this:

*include all pages from [[group]] where [[!category]] and [[!category]]
not [[!category]] fmt=xxxxx sort by [[!category]]*

Considering the planned number of pages and the number of categories
doing it manually would be very labour intensive.

Thank you for looking into this

Regards

Peter

---