[pmwiki-users] preg_replace() and Flash (swf-sites.php)

David Pilling pmwiki at pilling.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 09:29:50 CDT 2015

Hi,

On 03/06/2015 09:51, Peter Bowers wrote:
> Any recipes that (still) have not been upgraded to avoid the /e modifier
> are almost undoubtedly then not under active development. I would

How about WikiSh?

I've put all my modified code (for the preg_replace /e problem) here:

http://www.pacificbulbsociety.org/pbswiki/index.php/WikiCode

In particular we use a piece of code which once appeared on this list as
"Choosing the upload prefix by uploaded file name" allowing us to have
our 1000's of pictures in many different folders, which folder the photo
goes in is controlled by the first part of its name. The fix for that
was complicated.

I've 'fixed' WikiSh but not tested it yet.

--
David Pilling
www.davidpilling.com

--