[pmwiki-users] Pagelist Question

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:11:25 CDT 2015

I guess I get it working with these 2 steps :
in config :

function IntegerNameCompare($x, $y) {
      # get integer value of the page name or title
      $xval = intval(PageVar($x, '$RevCount'));
      $yval = intval(PageVar($y, '$RevCount'));
      # compare integer values
      if($xval > $yval) $c = 1;
      elseif($xval < $yval) $c = -1;
      else $c = 0;
      return $c;
}
$PageListSortCmp['revcount'] = 'IntegerNameCompare($x, $y)';

And working pagelist example :

(:pagelist group=Argot count=20 order=-revcount:)