[pmwiki-users] Abort() replacemnet

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Jan 24 13:06:40 CST 2015

You can replace the '404 Not Found' header by adding something like this
in config.php:

   $PageNotFoundHeaderFmt = 'HTTP/1.1 200 Ok';

PmWiki uses this for the Category/ group where category pages don't need
to exist in order to list pages they contain.

About the $AbortFunction, I'll add it for the next version.

Petko