[pmwiki-users] 9th Braid (George Watson's College) Scout Group

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Jan 7 09:09:43 CST 2015

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Mike and Beryl Masson <
michael_masson at yahoo.com> wrote:

> the code www.flickr.com/search/?w=96679687 at N02&q=Gray will bring up all
> photographs in our archive which have been indexed  with a reference to the
> name Gray.
>
> How can I set up a box where anyone can enter the name they want to search
> for and it will carry out the search for that name.

Try this:

===(snip)===
(:input form "http://www.flickr.com/search/" get:)
(:input hidden w "96679687 at N02":)
Search Query: (:input text q:)
(:input submit:)
(:input end:)

testable here

http://www.qdk.org/pmwiki/index.php?n=Test.Flicker

Sometimes it seems to be some other redirection in there and doesn't then
give the results - didn't spend enough time to figure out why that might
be. It's something to do with flicker receiving the GET...

-Peter