[pmwiki-users] Please help, Enlighten looks terrible no matter what I do.

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:37:48 CST 2015

Hi all,

I'm really having a hard time getting enlighten to look right.

My test site is here:
http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

Problem 1,
I really want enlighten to use persentages.  I don't want it to use pixals.
I'm supposed to be able to specify
$SkinWidthUnits='%';
in config.php, but no matter where I put that line, it refuses to allow me to specify persentage variables.

Problem 2,
My logo will not be the right size, no matter what I do.  I can change the header box size which makes my site look a little better, and I have pretty much gotten the sitebar right since I accepted that I couldn't use persentages, but the logo will not fly for anything.

If any one sees the obvious and can let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Please reply to all.  My brother is helping me out with this since he cand see.

Thanks,
Erik