[pmwiki-users] AuthUser / Multiple login's required ?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Aug 20 16:17:53 CDT 2015

On 2015-08-20 19:42, William Langford wrote:
> A month ago or so, I moved this wiki's to AuthUser based logins.  My
> users have noted that when accessing the wiki, they'll typically have
> to login multiple times in order to do stuff.
>
> Lets say that user 'bob' wants to access the wiki.  Bob goes to
> http://my.wiki/
> It demands a password.  Bob logs in as 'bob' with password 'whatever'.
>  And he is presented with the main page as expected.
> Bob then tries to click on (read/browse) on any of the existing wiki
> groups ( such as [[SuperSecret/SuperSecret]] or [[PmWiki/FAQ]] ), and
> is asked to log in again.  Of if Bob had attempted to search, it would
> ask for login information again.

The page Troubleshooting contains two sections on this issue, one about
misconfigured cookies on the server and/or in individual browsers, other
with the order of the commands in config.php, notably the Authuser parts
should be near the top of config.php, except for recipes that modify the
PageStore() class (per-group directories, sqlite, compressed page
store...).

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting

Petko

--
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes

If this message helped you and saved you time, feel free to make