[pmwiki-users] I think I figured out the problem with passwords and SSL

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:25:45 CDT 2015

It may take another round of testing to be 100% sure, but I do believe I have solved the issue I was having where I couldn't log in when ssl is turned on.

The code for the passwords needs to be placed above the code for the ssl.

Something so simple, but I can now log in to edit after making the change, and my admin password works.  All working on one machine.  I'll test it on another to be sure, but so far so good.

Best,

Erik