[pmwiki-users] Major rewrite: CodeMirror

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 14:27:14 CDT 2015

Just a strong recommendation of this recipe.

I have a work intranet, and several community websites based on the PmWiki
content management software.

This recipe provides a significant usability improvement to users editing
the websites who are not used to markup language.

Simon

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz