[pmwiki-users] Feature I want, multi-select PTVs l like page includes

ccox at endlessnow.com ccox at endlessnow.com
Thu Oct 2 12:18:19 CDT 2014

With the include directive you can do things like:

(:include SomeGroup/Name OtherGroup/Name:)

Where the first available is included.

I'd love to see a standard markup for PTV inclusion with something
similar, either based on existence of the PTV for a page (where multiple
pages could be specified) and optional maybe if the PTV has a value (but I
can live without that since empty value is a value).

for example
{SomeGroup/Name OtherGroup/Name$:Summary}

And you'd get back first found like the include directive.

What do you think??