[pmwiki-users] .htaccess conflict with wordpress

Brad Cassidy ravens2 at uniserve.com
Sun Nov 30 15:45:18 CST 2014

Hi Friends,

I added a pmwiki installation to a protected directory on the root folder
which I accessed from an html page on the root. Then the client group asked
that I switch from an html based site to a wordpress site, which I did. A
couple of days after I switched to workpress I lost all capability to access
my wiki which we had until that time been using successfully. I contacted
the techs at our ISP and they told me:

"Our network admin has taken a look and it seems that your wordpress/wiki
has edited the htaccess file and made it not route properly. Please take a
look at your ht access file and make any needed changes to ensure your site
is operational."

If anyone has hit a similar problem could you please tell me how to make
these "needed changes", I haven't been able to find information on this
matter on the web. Thank you.

Brad