[pmwiki-users] Publish future posts?

Ian MacGregor ardchoille42 at me.com
Sun May 18 02:51:50 CDT 2014

This is a huge help! Thank you. And, it gives me lots of ideas. All of
my page names are like $Group.YYYY-MM-DD so date-based conditional
markup is going to be very useful. Hmm.. I bet some custom page
variables will also be useful in config.php.

Thank you, Simon! I feel like a kid with a new toy :)

--
Regards,
Rev. Ian MacGregor