[pmwiki-users] EPUB creation Re: limit on size of cookbook recipes

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Mar 16 01:49:12 CDT 2014

John Rankin writes:
> Thanks for the prompt reply. The beta version of the EPUB creator is now
> available at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EPUBCreation

Thanks.

By the way, if you exclude the backup files and the .DS_Store files which
are not required for this recipe to work, you'll have a smaller archive,
only 168,688 bytes.

  tar -cvzf myfile.tar.gz --exclude=*~ --exclude=.DS_Store mydir

(This command works on Ubuntu -- if it doesn't on a Mac, read the manual.)

Petko