[pmwiki-users] Adjusting edit window height

StefCT stefct4 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 13:19:28 CDT 2014

On 06/19/2014 10:28 PM, StefCT wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On 06/19/2014 03:54 PM, David Sovinski wrote:
>
>> Yet to figure out:
>> 1) How to set the Edit window height for each User (because of different
>> monitor resolutions)
>> 2) Set the default Edit window height for a specific group(s)

> As far as I know, there is no conditional markup to determine who the
> current user is.

I stand corrected. You can achieve this with the following markup in
Site.EditForm:

(:if equal "{$AuthId}" "StefCT":) (insert style and/or textarea
directives here)
(:elseif equal "{$AuthId}" "...":) (insert style and/or textarea
directives here)
(:ifend:)

Anyway, in your case, Petko's and Hans' approaches (cookie-based
respectively CSS-based) might be better suited than my server-side solution.

--StefCT