[pmwiki-users] Adjusting edit window height

StefCT stefct4 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:28:16 CDT 2014

Hi David,

On 06/19/2014 03:54 PM, David Sovinski wrote:

> Yet to figure out:
> 1) How to set the Edit window height for each User (because of different
> monitor resolutions)
> 2) Set the default Edit window height for a specific group(s)

Generally, your edit form is configured in Site.EditForm (more
information: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditFormSamples).

You can use WikiStyles to define edit window width, for example:

(:div id='wikiedit' style="width:500px;float:left;margin-right:2em;":)

You can also set the number of rows, for example:

(:input e_textarea rows=20:)

You can define different edit forms with ConditionalMarkup
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup), for example:

(:if group GROUPNAME:)

As far as I know, there is no conditional markup to determine who the
current user is. However you could create an individual page for each
user, such as Profiles/StefCT, and then assign read permission for this
page to said user only.

Now you could use conditional markup like:

(:if auth read Profiles/StefCT:)

to determine whether the current user is StefCT.

Caveat: While this would probably work with the default PmWiki skin, I'm
not sure whether it works with the Triad skin as well.

--StefCT