[pmwiki-users] toggle.php and HTMLFooterFmt question

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 21:57:43 CDT 2014

"It must have been a virus?"

I can say I'm not sure what happened, because I'm not -- but I had to have
somehow edited that file.
The weird thing is, I had no reason to even go into the code and look at it
until I had the problem with only the last toggle on the page functioning.

???

It's perfectly fine in one of my recent installs, screwed up in the other.

Sorry for the trouble.

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
 <http://goog_2112721603>Interference Patterns (a blog)