[pmwiki-users] Proposed change to pmwiki.php: Markup_e

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:15:27 CDT 2014

John, nobody said anything about changing the distribution model.

We're talking about lowering the barriers to entry for additional/new
developers.

I've been using PmWiki for 10 years, and I _still_ don't know how to
contribute to the code-base.

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
<http://goog_2112721603>Interference Patterns (a blog)