[pmwiki-users] PHP 5.5 compatibility

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Feb 22 08:36:35 CST 2014

Friday, February 21, 2014, 4:59:10 PM, Petko wrote:

> Well, in the current setting, this will add a tag [[!PHP57]]. If we
> have a  "Compatible-with:" PTV, the line will become

>   Compatible-with: PHP 5.5, PHP 5.7

> We can change it, better do it now when there are not many recipes tagged.

okay. I added Compatible-with: PHP 5.5 to the info box on all the
recipe pages which had a note about this compatibility.
I did not as yet remove the  [[!PHP55]] category links.
I alos addeda page to list the recipes according to this new PTV
Compatible-with, but for reasons I do not understand can't get it
working. Please check it here:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PHP55Compatible

(I also did a bunch of upgrading of recipies I am assigned to)

Best,
 Hans