[pmwiki-users] documentation for new helper functions

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Feb 22 08:05:56 CST 2014

I'm sorry, I have not assumed that the functions are short and easy to
understand for someone reading the pmwiki.php file, I just haven't had the
time to document them.

I have added new sections at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Functions -
if someone with better English can improve them, please do. If something
precise is unclear on that page or in pmwiki.php, please ask.

Note that the existing examples in the documentation are not out of date,
they still work. Only on some PHP 5.5 installations, some of these may
display warnings about the deprecated /e flag of preg_replace().

Petko