[pmwiki-users] Error messages: The /e modifier is deprecated...

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Feb 20 13:49:01 CST 2014

Wolfgang Faust writes:
> Thank you for the instructions. I found the problem (the phpinc recipe),
> fixed it in my installation, and submitted a patch to the author. Would it
> perhaps be a good idea to put these instructions somewhere on the wiki so
> that others can benefit from them as well?

If the author agrees, you can take over the maintenance of the recipe, or
list yourself as a co-maintainer.

You can also describe your changes on the recipe page or on the Talk page,
and upload your modified file, clearly indicating that it is your modified
version of another author.

Thanks for helping.

Petko