[pmwiki-users] Mini and (:attachlist:)

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Sat Feb 15 09:05:51 CST 2014

I have some ideas what I would try:

I once needed list of some files specific to my application. I added a
keyword. (:attachlist keyword:).

As the base I took attachlistenhanced.php.
I think it should not be to hard to addapt attachlistenhanced with something
(:attachlist exclude=RegExpPattern:)

*
I could imagine that nowadays (:attachlist:) is internally a pagelist.
If I remember correctly attach: mini: as expression: can be considered
as a Page Variable and selected in pagelist. *)

regards
Patrick Ogay

*)
Example: (similar)
I use the string of Mini:

!!Gallerie-Darstellungen  m i n i  /pog
(:if false:)
[[#galleryPicOnlyMiniG]]
(:template first:)
(:template each:)
(:comment Vars in List: {*$FullName} {=$FullName} / {*$Page} / {*$Name} :)
(:if2 matchstring '/^Carpet.[0-9]{5}/' '{=$FullName}' :)
(:div class="gallery" style="float: left; margin-top:50px;
margin-left: 20px":)
(:comment [==]{=$Description} :)
Mini:Carpet/{{=$FullName}$:Mini}
(:divend:)