[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: Copy Paste Calendar

StefCT stefct4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 13:26:08 CST 2014

Hi,

a few weeks ago I've uploaded a new recipe named Copy Paste Calendar.
This recipe allows you to include a calendar into PmWiki pages without
making any changes to the wiki server (not even to config.php). All you
need is a single page of PmWiki markup.

Cookbook Recipe: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CopyPasteCalendar

Markup: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PLCalDemo/CopyPasteCalendar?action=source

I achieved this by combining several native PmWiki features, most
notably the markup expression ftime, conditional markup, page lists,
include directives, tables, forms and request parameters in the URL. The
calendar can be customized with CSS and a few other parameters.

I'm fully aware of the fact that there are several other calendar
recipes in the PmWiki cookbook which will probably meet almost anybody's
needs. However, I liked the challenge of building something like this
without using any custom PHP.

If anyone has advice or feedback on this recipe, please let me know.

Best regards

StefCT