[pmwiki-users] New User Greetings and a question

Kirk Siqveland Technites at humeris.net
Tue Dec 23 14:09:19 CST 2014

Howdy all!

I am a bit rusty on my HTML/CSS but getting a few projects going and I
found PMWiki - what a delight!

I am pre-launch and very much "under construction" on an ambitious
website and PMWiki has made building the site much easier.

In the meantime I welcome advice and suggestions.
http://www.humeris.net/wiki/pmwiki.php

Please do not link to this URL as it is just the construction site, I
will have it at its proper address soon...

I have however, been trying to figure out something I believe should
work but I can't get it to work...
I'm using Triad skin and trying to set a RightBar that is specific to a
single page...
I can get group-specific RightBars to work fine...

this works fine >>>
http://www.humeris.net/wiki/pmwiki.php/Inventions-Telegraph/RightBar?action=edit

but
This does not >>>