[pmwiki-users] EnableDrafts and PmForm

Criss Ittermann crisses at kinhost.org
Tue Dec 9 13:51:15 CST 2014

Hi,  Just a reminder, and clarification if it isn't clear:

this partly works:
a -Draft is created.
the webpage DOES pre-populate with -Draft data over the original page data.
The unprivileged editor only sees 1 button, as desired.

However the buttons behave identically, updating both the normal page AND draft page  whether submitted as admin or as unprivileged editor.  So the buttons behave exactly the same and update both pages.

Crisses