[pmwiki-users] preg_replace

Krait, Philippe Philippe.Krait at thalesgroup.com.au
Wed Dec 3 15:04:44 CST 2014

Hi all,

This is just to be sure that I understand correctly as the intricacies of PmWiki are beyond me. Although I don't see anything on screen after disabling the visible warnings, my apache log is still getting saturated with:

[Sun Nov 30 07:08:34.262716 2014] [:error] [pid 17719] [client 220.181.108.174:47958] PHP Deprecated:  preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/philippe/....../pmwiki.php on line 1664

This comes from the pmwiki.php script, here:

       if ($p{0} == '/') {

         if(is_callable($r)) $x = preg_replace_callback($p,$r,$x);

         else $x=preg_replace($p,$r,$x);

       }

Are the warnings really caused by recipes, as this is core pmwiki code ? I am using tons of recipes, and it would really be a pain to go through all of them to find the one(s) doing this if that is the case. Or is it still a bug in the pmwiki core itself ?

Philippe

This message contains OPEN information that is not sensitive and can be freely accessed by people both inside and outside of the Thales Group

This email was classified by Krait, Philippe on Thursday, 4 December 2014 8:04:44 AM

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail transmission and any documents, files and
previous e-mail messages attached to it are private and confidential.
They may contain proprietary or copyright material or information that
is subject to legal professional privilege.  They are for the use of
the intended recipient only.  Any unauthorised viewing, use, disclosure,
copying, alteration, storage or distribution of, or reliance on, this
message is strictly prohibited.  No part may be reproduced, adapted or
transmitted without the written permission of the owner.  If you have
received this transmission in error, or are not an authorised recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by return email, delete this
message and all copies from your e-mail system, and destroy any printed
copies.  Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient should not
be deemed a waiver of any privilege or protection.  Thales Australia
does not warrant or represent that this e-mail or any documents, files
and previous e-mail messages attached are error or virus free.