[pmwiki-users] Problems migratinng PMWiki Instance

Nop ekkehart at gmx.de
Mon Apr 21 15:09:46 CDT 2014

Hello!

I have used PMWiki for several years and I was quite happy with it. Now
I had to move the Wiki to a different provider and something went wrong.

The Wiki shows up at the new URL, but there is no content visible. If
you select edit, the passord is accepted, but the field remains empty.
But if you select history, the correct history of edits is shown.

I copied all files to a windows machine by FTP and uploaded it to the
new webspace. The files are all there, but PMWiki does not show them -
except in the history. Sidebar is missing, too. But site logo and skin
configuration are working.

I had a look at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RestorePmWiki and
made sure to follow those instructions, but it does not make a difference.

It looks like some sort of file access rights or global (path)
configuration problem to me, but I was unable to find it.

Any ideas?

thanks, Nop