[pmwiki-users] MarkupExprPlus calculating with fractions

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Sep 8 06:28:31 CDT 2013

Martin Kerz writes:

> No it doesn't, but it works with commas, i.e.
>
> {(add 0,5 4,2 5,9)}
>
> So I guess, my problem is somewhat solved, as I have a workaround. A fix
> would be appreciated, though.

I changed my locale and on my computer with fr_FR.UTF-8 neither with dots,
nor with commas works. Dots: displays nothing, commas: displays 9 instead of
10,6.

But when I added a line after the first setlocale(), or after the XLPage()
call:
  setlocale(LC_NUMERIC, 'C');

then it works fine with dots.

Petko