[pmwiki-users] noleft in SiteHeader suppresses leftbar except for page-actions (mostly)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Sep 5 14:24:01 CDT 2013

The GroupHeader mecanism (include specific pages before or after the current
page) is only enabled for the actions "browse" (view), "print" and "preview"
for the current page.

If you want to apply the (:noleft:) directive to all actions on most groups,
use this in local/config.php:

  SetTmplDisplay('PageLeftFmt', 0);

To enable it in specific groups, just use in the local/Group.php file:
  SetTmplDisplay('PageLeftFmt', 1);

Or, you can also use a different skin.

Petko