[pmwiki-users] GroupFooter and RecentChanges

Ian MacGregor ardchoille42 at me.com
Thu Oct 31 15:08:38 CDT 2013

I followed your instructions but this is not working as desired. I need to stop $GroupFooter from appearing at the bottom of $Group.RecentChanges pages.

My $Group.GroupFooter contains markup that appears at the bottom of $Group.$Name pages, as it should, but I don't want this markup to appear at the bottom of the $Group.RecentChanges pages because the markup allows visitors to post comments. Comments posted at the bottom of $Group.RecentChanges pages will eventually be removed when $RCLinesMax = 100; in local/config.php is met.

Regards,
Rev. Ian MacGregor
http://www.ianmacgregor.net