[pmwiki-users] widi.d file = 0 byte

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Oct 31 10:08:31 CDT 2013

marc-alexis morelle writes:
> Le 31/10/2013 11:30, Ian MacGregor a écrit :
>> It sounds to me like a mis-configured cookbook recipe, or a recipe bug,
>> rather than a php or pmwiki problem. Have you installed any recipes lately?
>
> No, i don't. The last change was php 5.5 by Petko, months ago. The pb
> occured also when saving a page.

It was PHP 5 (probably 5.1, 5.2 or 5.3), not 5.5.

PmWiki 2.2.29 may not work with PHP 5.5. If you have to use the latest PHP
5.5, you may want to try the latest PmWiki version, 2.2.56 or newer. If you
cannot upgrade, look through the documentation of your hosting provider on
how to downgrade your site to PHP 5.3.

Petko