[pmwiki-users] Getting pages created by other software to appear in category lists

Mon Oct 28 20:00:48 CDT 2013

So, the last time I tried doing something like this, I ended up have to
render the constructed page before the index would update. I don't recall
why that was, but perhaps you might give it a go and see if that helps? I
did it with curl in a shell script, you should be able to do that from Perl
as well, maybe using lwp?