[pmwiki-users] DynamicWikiTrails - for categories, approach?

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Tue Oct 22 03:13:52 CDT 2013

Hello

I have a site, which has articles which are categorized.
I'm looking for a solution, so we can page through a category (as
usually provided by trails).

I haven't found an example yet for this problem on pmwiki.org. I
tested DynamicTrails, which works for Groups.
Do I understand this correctly, that **DynamicWikiTrails** could be
used also for creating a "category trail", as it uses a URL-Variable?
(the ugly thing here is, that it need's pmwiki patching).

Thanks in advance for a approach for solving this problem.

regards
Patrick Ogay