[pmwiki-users] widi.d file = 0 byte

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Nov 17 13:46:13 CST 2013

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 08:31:32PM +0100, marc-alexis morelle wrote:
> Le 17/11/2013 16:56, Patrick R. Michaud a écrit :
> >I might suggest checking to see if there's a quota
> >limit in effect on the server.
>
> There is a quota, but it seems we are far from :
>
> Online admin console says : "Quota web 21541 Mo / illimité"
> and FTP connexion says :
> Response:	230-25912 files used (25%) - authorized: 100000 files
> Response:	230 22058139 Kbytes used (21%) - authorized: 104857600 Kb

It looks to me as though you may be hitting the quota limit.
Your admin console says the web quota is "21541 Mo"
(I assume that's megabytes somehow), and FTP is saying that
22058 megabytes are being used.

I don't know where FTP might be getting it's "authorized"
numbers from, but I normally wouldn't expect FTP to be aware of
operating system quota limits.

Again, these are just guesses, but it really looks like a quota
issue to me.  If you can, you might look around the account a bit
and see if there are any very large temporary or log files that
could be deleted.  I suspect that if you free up some space, your
zero-length file issues in PmWiki will go away.