[pmwiki-users] sort of blog

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Nov 3 13:35:50 CST 2013

Hello,

I use pmwiki for my technical documentation and some web sites (farm).

http://dodin.info/wiki/index.php?n=Main.HomePage

But I finded it not very friendly to blog, and installed wordpress.

http://dodin.org/wordpress/bavardages-et-autres-remarques/

Alas, wordpress is a nightmare to *move* and I have some move to do
approx every three years.

pmwiki's text only system makes it really a breeze to move.

so how can I use pmwiki with the aspect as blog look as I can?

I'm the only one to write on the blog. I had very little non spam
comments the last year, so comments is appreciated but not mandatory.

is it enough to create a new farm instance with a dedicated skin (and
what skin?), for such a limited use, is it necessary to install blogit

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BlogIt

or Bloge

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Bloge

thanks