[pmwiki-users] use pagelist results in function

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun May 26 18:55:44 CDT 2013

I think you're looking for the MakePageList() function (in pagelist.php),
which will generate a list of pages according to the arguments
you supply.

You should be able to call it from a function to generate
a list of pages you're looking for.

Note that it should also be possible to use a pagelist
template to do what you're wanting to do (although it
might not be as efficient as a custom function).

Pm