[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Anyone done anything using AWS S3 for managing uploads?

Wed May 22 21:59:19 CDT 2013

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM, michael paulukonis
<xraysmalevich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did anybody do anything with Amazon S3 since this was brought up in 2012?
> There's nothing on pmwiki.org (that I can find).

Hi, Michael, :)

Yet another idea that I haven't had time to devote to it. I think it
would still be a Cool Thing, but needs a fair bit of thought. I've
been working with S3 storage in my Rails apps and I still think it
would be a cool thing to have for PmWiki, but implementing it for
PmWiki has some challenges.