[pmwiki-users] LocalTemplates title weirdness

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Mar 2 12:25:29 CST 2013

> None of this helps, weirdly and unfortunately. It has something to do
> with Hans' markup for foxblog. If I use fmt=#blogtitles, it shows the
>  correct title. It seems to be this bit of code, sort of:

> (:if equal {>$Group}:)
> (:title {$Title}:)(:if:)

> If I get rid of it, then the last blog post title becomes the title
>  (even with the EnablePageTitlePriority now set), which is not what
>  I want either, but may give someone a hint as to what is going on.

remove
   (:if equal {>$Group}:)
   (:title {$Title}:)(:if:)
from the pagelist template.
It was only added to provide a way that the included titles would not
override the Blog index page title.

Add in config
   $EnablePageTitlePriority = 1;

Change you title markup on the Blog index page to something like
   (:title Blog:)
not (:Title Blog:)
i.e. avoid the capital T, as the title markup will not work
otherwise (I guess).

Check that the Blog title displays by disabling the blog pagelist
temporarily.

Check that $EnablePageTitlePriority = 1; works by adding a
(:title Test Title.... :) markup further down the Blog index page.
This should not display.

If $EnablePageTitlePriority = 1; does not work by displaying the first
(:title ..:) markup on the page, move the (:title Blog:) markup to
the bottom of the page, below the blog pagelist.

Best regards,
 Hans
mailto:design at softflow.co.uk
www.softflow.co.uk