[pmwiki-users] Help :How to hide command buttons from normal viewers, but not from administrators ?

Thant Sin Lin tslin.ucsy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 10:01:03 CDT 2013

Thank you very much for the full explanation, Tamara.
It's very helpful for me to proceed.
I'm very new (just a week) to pmwiki and still need to explore in deep.
>From this pmwiki mailing list, I got a lot of suggestions and ideas to
fulfil my needs.
I'm really appreciate all of your help.
I'll add my webside into pmwiki user list after I've done.

Thanks and best regards,
Robin

--
Thant Sin Lin