[pmwiki-users] Help :How to hide command buttons from normal viewers, but not from administrators ?

Thant Sin Lin tslin.ucsy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 08:51:09 CDT 2013

Thanks for the reply.

These markups (: :)  are for pages, right?
Then, I have to add them at every pages?

Can I do this in my skin_name.tmpl file? I moved command buttons out of the
div "wikibody".

And on the first load, I haven't fill in edit password and I am not
authenticated. So, those buttons don't appear.
Then, how am I fill password for administrator? Normally, I can enter
password when I click on edit link (if i set edit password).

If I am approaching in wrong way, please advise me.
We are using pmwiki to build a documentation page for our product.
We don't want normal visitors to make any changes. (No edit, No print, No
history, No command buttons).
We want to allow only administrators to do those actions (see thos buttons).

Thanks and best regards,
Robin

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 9:12 PM, michael paulukonis <xraysmalevich at gmail.com

Thant Sin Lin