[pmwiki-users] PmWiki Upload does not work

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 14:05:23 CDT 2013

Permissions in Windows can rapidly get weird.
Are you running PmWiki under IIS, or from XAMPP or other server?

Without knowing the details of your setup (ApplicationPool identity,
permissions of same, etc.) I would suggest running Process Monitor,
filtering for the process name (w3wp.exe if IIS) and look for results !=
success

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com