[pmwiki-users] PmWiki UnitTesting

Tamara Temple tamouse.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 21:57:01 CDT 2013

michael paulukonis <xraysmalevich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Per http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/RoadMap-Talk#testing
>
> "Can we develop some units tests for PmWiki, and for recipes, perhaps using HtmlUnit and PHPUnit"
>
> Has anybody done this on their own for a recipe or other coding?

I've done a bit of it using simpletest. I wouldn't exactly call it
extensive. I started down the road of TDD, but it seemed I had better
luck testing inside the PmWiki environment itself.

That said, I think it would be helpful for recipe devs to have a testing
environment. I just don't have the time to put into such a thing any
more, and I don't know how it would be recieved/used.