[pmwiki-users] CleanSimple Skin VERY slow

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jun 18 14:06:08 CDT 2013

w_user writes:
> did comment out these 2 lines in the CleanSimple skin but didn't make any
> difference.
>
> I also installed the suggested 'Choice' skin but still, way too slow from
> the default one. Probably slightly faster than the 'CleanSimple' one but
> no comparison with the default skin.

I have installed the skin and you can test pmwiki.org with this skin after
following this link:

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Skins/CleanSimple?setskin=cleansimple

Then you can revert to the default skin with this link:

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Skins/CleanSimple?setskin=

Do you see the same difference in the performance of the two skins on
pmwiki.org?

Petko