[pmwiki-users] blix navigation tabs

Mark Lee mark.lee.phd at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 09:44:29 CDT 2013

I like the blix template, but there is one thing I would like to change. On
the tabs for site navigation, if I have subcategories, they grow the width
of the main tab. For example, if I have category Plants, and subcategories
Apples and Pears, on hover over Plants, I get

----- plants ------
-apples- -pears-

If I add plums this becomes

------------ plants ------------
-apples- -pears- -plums-

If I have a long list of subcategories, my site navigation bar is wider
than the width of the page. On another site I have used, the tab expanded
vertically on hover, like this

----- plants ------
-apples-
-pears-
-cherries-
-plums-
-etc...

How can I accomplish the same thing with pmwiki and the blix skin?

-Mark