[pmwiki-users] fox permissions problem after upgrade

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Thu Jan 17 04:03:40 CST 2013

yep yep yep yep yep yep!
now it works!

literally moments before you wrote i had discovered the EnableUndefinedTemplateVars update, and was disappointed to realize i might have to enable that, even though it seemed to solve the problem. never would have thought that fox would've been brilliant enough to work around this. BRAVO!

thank you so much, Hans, for helping me whittle down the issue as hand. i was this *_* close to going through my entire codebase for problems. eeesh. and i'm so glad to know now how to do better debugging with fox (in the past i was creating foxfilters to try and debug fox!)

thanks,
adam