[pmwiki-users] problem with 2.2.46 and triad skin

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jan 8 08:14:44 CST 2013

Peter Gragert writes:
> I downloaded and installed locally pmwiki-2.2.46 and triad skin,
> BUT triad skin does not look like on older versions?
> Petko, would you please check this?
> even worse, skins doe not work at all? with 2.2.46???
> Neither works fixflow or bix ????
> by the way 2.2.45 works with triad skin

The changes between 2.2.45 and 2.2.46 have no relation to skins.

These skins, and all others appear to work on www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Skins and
on 4 of my own websites, all running 2.2.46.

I have examined both download archives (*.tgz and *.zip) and I see no
obvious problem with the files.

Check if you have correctly copied all files - pmwiki.php, all files in the
scripts/ directory, all files in the pub/ directory. Same for the skins -
check if you copied them into the correct subdirectories of pub/skins.

Also check the permissions of the pub/ directory, of pub/skins/ and of
pub/skins/{yourskinname}/ - they should be readable by the http server
process.

Petko