[pmwiki-users] SwitchToSSLMode

Maria McKinley mariak at mariakathryn.net
Mon Feb 25 00:39:41 CST 2013

Does anyone know if there is a way to detect from config.php if a user is
logged in or not? Most of the recipes in SwitchToSSLMode assume you just
want the login itself to use ssl, or at most just certain actions to use
ssl. But it seems that the way my wiki is set up, switching back and forth
between ssl and not causes the site to forget that someone is logged in.
So, I'd like ssl always on if you are logged in; so the logic in config.php
would be that if the action is login or if the user is already logged in,
then pages are sent via ssl, otherwise http.

thanks,
maria