[pmwiki-users] cookbook watchlist / notify

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Tue Dec 3 07:11:14 CST 2013

Petko, thanks so much for the update.
indeed, my notifications are working; i was just temporarily baffled when trying to add another cookbook page to my profile's watchlist recently - i swore i needed to add some special markup somewhere, and wasn't seeing it anywhere, but now realize i was wrong, and that just adding it to a list on my profile page is enough. anyways, thank you very much for the reminder.
adam