[pmwiki-users] I have two mysterious blank lines on every page (source html)

ccox at endlessnow.com ccox at endlessnow.com
Tue Aug 20 09:35:04 CDT 2013

When I view the resulting page source in my browser, I have two blank
lines before I get to the the start.  Petko, or anyone... can you help me
to know how to track this down and figure out what is placing those lines
there?  Maybe the web server??  Hints as to where to begin?  Actually, it
would be helpful to know where to look in Pmwiki space first to make sure
it's not the culprit.  I know that other non-Pmwiki pages from the web
server don't seem to have any blank lines before the content.  I am using
mod rewrite in fixing up the Pmwiki URLs though.... (maybe I've said too
much).... anyway, whatever hints you can give...

blank-line
blank-line
<!DOCTYPE html
    PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"