[pmwiki-users] Markup to show attachment file sizes and modification dates?

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 10:52:26 CDT 2013

Or FileList : http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FileList ; see extended
version Sortable FileList if you like to order the listing.

You can use (:attachlist:) or (:filelist:) directives to show the list of
files attached to any page. At the end of the page, in GroupFooter for
example, or in a show/hide div, or in a tab.

I dont know any markup for showing files dates and size inline.

Gilles.