[pmwiki-users] editing without passwords

Timothy Yoo timyoo87 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 00:33:14 CDT 2013

For me, I believe my sessions are working properly, because I can see the
session files being written, but for some reason, if I set my pages to
require a password to edit, entering the password never actually loads a
page. If i don't have a password, then when I hit "save" it actually saves,
but only loads a blank page. If it's not sessions, what are other
possibilites?